Monday, August 1, 2011

My First Successful Fundraising Event


I am excited to report that the first fundraising event I have ever coordinated was a huge success! The event exceeded all expectations. While I am still calculating exact attendance numbers and proceeds, feedback from several sources indicate a job well done.

"Great job on LakeFest. Everyone had a great time."-Judy King, Administrative Assistant, NH LAKES


"Great time at LakeFest last night. Congrats on putting together such a successful event."-David Lawton, The Weirs Times


"You've done a great job on this, Katelyn. Thank you."-Dana Bisbee, Chairman, NH LAKES

"You did a great job pulling it all together. Most people have no idea all you did. My wife and I have pulled off a few events in the past and know what it takes to pull it all together and the sleep loss that comes with it. Hope you can breath now." -Joe Martin, Rockin Shots Photography

"Beyond an amazing job with LakeFest."-Cathy Lambie, LakeFest Attendee

"LakeFest was awesome! I can't wait until next year." -Robie Parsons, Programs Coordinator, NH LAKES

I look forward to planning many more events for many more organizations. LakeFest was just the beginning of a long and lucrative career in PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment